Friday, January 2, 2009

It's been a LONG time....

Hi All...

If there is anybody out there still lurking...I'm sorry for the prolonged absence. I've been dealing with fertility issues and haven't had it in me to post or create. I will be better in the new year as I've promised myself that it is IMPORTANT to take care of myself and do what makes me happy...that includes blogging and creating fun digi scrapping stuff for all of you! Second, I've recommitted myself to the FIRM which is the best online support system I've found for getting into shape. Everybody is supportive, non-judgmental, and full of advice. The website is awesome and the forums are great...if you are in the process of trying to loose weight or just be healthier in the new year I recommend visiting!

I will be creating this weekend and hope to post a freebie within the next few days. Thanks for your support and patience.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: